Re: 2.4.11 for RHEL4/CentOS4 (was Re: OpenLDAP 2.1 High Availability)

Duncan Gibb wrote:
Michael Ströder wrote:

MS>  IIRC the original poster wanted to use multi-master
MS>  replication (MMR). So given the various MMR-related
MS>  fixes *after* 2.4.11 it's wrong to point him to a
MS>  2.4.11 build because he might raise issues here which
MS>  are already solved.

OK.  I didn't read the whole thread.  I saw someone wanting to install
2.4.11 on RHEL/CentOS, which we have reasonably well-tested packages for.

I entirely agree that new deployments should use not earlier than the
latest stable release, and MMR especially so.

We don't currently have 2.4.16 for RHEL, but someone will.

Indeed.

http://www.symas.com/updates/
http://www.symas.com/updates/?p=32

--