getting distinguishedName as a distinct attribute in seach result

Hello,

We need to get a line with "distinguishedName: <dn>" in our search results, in order for a specific software to work with our LDAP setup.

I tried to play around with rwm-map and rewrite, but could not find a solution to get this working.

To be clear, I would like to get this as a search result:

dn: uid=myuser,ou=people,dc=my,dc=suffix
givenName: My User
... other attributes ...
distinguishedName: uid=myuser,ou=people,dc=my,dc=suffix
... other attributes ...

I know this might not be standard, and it indeed looks quite stupid as we already get the dn: line, but this seems to be the way it works when using active directory, and software we bought just wait for this to work.

Thanks for any constructive answer that will popup :)