Re: AW: AW: problem with a lot of databases in openldap 2.3

--On Tuesday, April 14, 2009 3:35 PM +0200 Patrick Kaufmann <pkaufmann@zubler.ch> wrote:

Ok, now that's somehow a problem with our system, because the whole thing
runs on a Windows Server. It's an iMail-Server, so we can't just shift
the whole system onto a linux based server, although this would certainly
be better for the openldap server.

Can't you configure the rest of the services to query an LDAP server that's not located on the same box? LDAP is generally for doing distributed work anyhow...

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc