Re: OpenLDAP 2.4.15 : CSN too old when using 4-way multimaster

--On Friday, February 27, 2009 3:43 PM +0100 Adrien Futschik <adrien.futschik@atosorigin.com> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I also have to say that if I stop M3 & M4 and try to add entries to M1 &
M2, I  don't get the "CSN too old" messages and all entries a replicated
correctly  !!!

Is this because Multimaster is limited to 2-3 instances ? The reason why
I am  trying to build a 4-way master architecture is because I would like
to be able  to stop one server and perform a slapcat, even if one
"physical" server is  down...

N-Way means for any value of N. So 4 should work just fine. Are all 4 of your servers tightly synchronized, time-wise? I.e., using ntp to make sure their clocks all agree?

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc