Why TLS is always fail with OpenLdap 2.4.11

Hi,

I have to get help from here , because I was struggling with TLS configuration  for weeks.

during those days , I searched google include this list , still cant pass ,my god.

Does anyone could provide some guide on how to configure the openldap TLS connection with step by step, so can reduce our pain ?

Here I expose the step and try to get help from the senior ldap engineer.

1. installed openldap with-tls=openssl

I add the openssl specially to avoid use gnutls, sometimes, openldap will goto find gnutls if c header is there

install and start slapd succesfully.

2. using  ldapsearch -v -h 10.192.183.73   -b "dc=example,dc=com" -s base "objectclass=*"

I can get the listed information from openldap server, that is ok

3. now go for certificate genearation with numerous guide in google , but not fit to pass for me

3.1 cd /var/myca
      /usr/local/ssl/misc/CA.sh -newCA

then will generate demoCA, and cacert.pem  is there, that is ok

3.2  /usr/local/ssl/misc/CA.sh -newreq
     newkey.pem  newreq.pem
    notes : I am using 10.192.183.73 as the common name, is there any issue here?

3.3  /usr/local/ssl/misc/CA.sh -sign
         then you got newcert.pem

now copy into /var/ldap and try to insert into slapd and restart

TLSCipherSuite MEDIUM:+TLSv1+SSL3+SSL2
TLSCertificateFile /var/ldap/newcert.pem
TLSCertificateKeyFile /var/ldap/newkey.pem  ( some guide said should be newreq.pem)
TLSCACertificateFile /var/ldap/cacert.pem

4. ftp cacert.pem into client and copy into /var/myca

using s-client to test at first
penssl s_client -connect 10.192.183.73:389 -showcerts -state -CAfile /var/myca/cacert.pem -tls1

 you will got  the error always

CONNECTED(00000003)
SSL_connect:before/connect initialization
SSL_connect:SSLv3 write client hello A
SSL_connect:failed in SSLv3 read server hello A
14719:error:1409E0E5:SSL routines:SSL3_WRITE_BYTES:ssl handshake failure:s3_pkt.c:530:

could any  kind man to  give some help  to save me?

--
Hunter