From: Quanah Gibson-Mount [mailto:quanah@zimbra.com]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:03 AM
To: Shilpa Sethi; Howard Chu
Cc: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: RE: Issues in Performance Tesing of OpenLDAP using SLAMD

--On Thursday, November 20, 2008 7:59 PM +0530 Shilpa Sethi
<shilpa2.sethi@aricent.com>  wrote:

Hi,

Information that you asked for was provided in the first mail to the
forum about the issue. http://markmail.org/message/bqkx6tk5gmc3fuw4

-- -- Howard Chu CTO, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/ Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/