Re: How to disable or enable an ldap user account

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Bill Jorgensen
<Bill.Jorgensen@eim-usa.com> wrote:
> I would need a little more information to help you. I have been working LDAP
> within AIX so I know that pretty well...

what i'd like to know is how to disable an account so you can't bind
as disabled user, while if i change my mind you can still bind as that
user (with the old password).  any hints?

--
For far too long, power has been concentrated in the hands of "root"
and his "wheel" oligarchy. We have instituted a dictatorship of the