Problem while inserting binary data....

I've define my own schema(couple of classes and attributes)....
it looks like below...

attributetype ( 2.5.4.73
        NAME 'epType'
        SUP name )

attributetype ( 2.5.4.74
        NAME 'agencyIcon'
        SUP jpegPhoto )

objectClass     ( 2.5.6.24
    NAME 'mlnkEp'
        DESC 'Object for end point'
    STRUCTURAL
        MUST ( epType )

objectClass     ( 2.5.6.25
    NAME 'agencyObject'
        DESC 'Object that extends organizationalUnit'
        SUP organizationalUnit
    STRUCTURAL
        MAY  (agencyIcon)
        )

I want to store icon file in agencyIcon attribute...
So I added below line for agencyIcon in ldif file .........

agencyIcon;binary: < file:///root/jbuilder.ico

When I execute command:

slapadd -l init.ldif

I get error as.....

<= str2entry: str2ad(version): attribute type undefined
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=8)

When I use ldapadd/ldapmodify I get following error

ldap_add: Undefined attribute type (17)
 additional info: agencyIcon;binary: option "binary" not supported with type

I also tried adding below line at the top of ldif file
I also tried changing version number as 1,2,3

version: 1

I searched on google but found nothing...
I am working on Cent-OS.
And openldap version is  2.3.27

Help me

Regards