Von: openldap-technical-bounces+claus.kick=siemens.com@OpenLDAP.org [mailto:openldap-technical-bounces+claus.kick=siemens.com@OpenLDAP.org] Im Auftrag von AlexanDER Franca
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2008 00:11
An: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Betreff: How to implement some relational behavior...

Hi.

How can I, or what tool must I use, to implement a relational visualization of groups on a LDAP directory?

In other words, I need some system that permit users go to an specifc group and see a list of users of that group. And have some way to click on user and see the user informations.

Must I develop a tool to to this... or is there some tool (web tool) that I can download and install in a Linux box?

[]'s
Alexander
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro