ldap - adding file from application to ldap

Hi

            I have installed openaldap

And I am able to add default things to the bdb (database).

I have used this link to install things and to add simple data http://www.devshed.com/c/a/Administration/Understanding-LDAP-part-2/1/

Now I am adding default things like this

Here is my example.ldif file

dn: dc=my-domain,dc=com

objectclass:    dcObject

objectclass:    organization

o:      MY DOMAIN COMPANY

dc:     my-domain

dn:     cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com

objectclass:    organizationalRole

cn:     Manager

Now I am adding default things like this

/usr/local/openldap/bin/ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager,dc=my-domain,dc=com" -W -f my-domain.ldif

Now I want  to add from My CA simulator and retrive data .

ie I have ca.ldif file I want to add this data to database, I am unable to do that.

Here is the file that  I want to add

dn: cn=schema

objectClass: top

objectClass: ldapSubentry

objectClass: subschema

cn: schema

attributeTypes: ( isrevoked-oid NAME 'isrevoked'  SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.

 121.1.27 X-ORIGIN 'user defined' )

attributeTypes: ( cauid-oid NAME 'cauid'  SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.27

  SINGLE-VALUE X-ORIGIN 'user defined' )

objectClasses: ( utscau-oid NAME 'utscau' SUP top STRUCTURAL MUST ( cauid $ is

 revoked ) X-ORIGIN 'user defined' )

nsSchemaCSN: 4632762e000000000000

I dnt to how to go about this , let me know for any solutions it would be great .

I want to know how can I modify my slapd.conf  to add this above file and retrive data.

Thanks & Regards

Raghavendra S

Mascon Global Limited

EMAIL DISCLAIMER : This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply email and then destroy the message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to official business of Mascon shall be understood to be neither given nor endorsed by Mascon. Any information contained in this email, when addressed to Mascon clients is subject to the terms and conditions in governing client contract.

Whilst Mascon takes steps to prevent the transmission of viruses via e-mail, we can not guarantee that any email or attachment is free from computer viruses and you are strongly advised to undertake your own anti-virus precautions. Mascon grants no warranties regarding performance, use or quality of any e-mail or attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage, howsoever caused.