Just su doesn't work

Hi.

Sorry for my english...

So... I have installed OpenLDAP and nss_ldap. I'm using Slackware 12.

All works fine, I can search, add... getent works for passwd and group, etc.

But if I run 'su - username', the 'username' is found but seems password never work. I receive a 'Sorry' from su.

If I'm root and run 'su - username', all works fine... I become 'username' with my home directory, etc (id command show 'username' informations right too).

It seems to be something with password configuration, but... I don't know... I have 3 or 4 users, all with the same password. I tried all of them, and... the same problem.

I tried 3 "encryption" modes (md5, md5crypt and clear). I was change /etc/login.defs to disable MD5_CRYPT_ENABLE, enable again... and nothing works.

/var/log/debug show no errors.

I don't asking for a solution, just a way to still searching (I don't know where to go now).

[]'s
Alexander
Brazil - Rio de Janeiro