Re: Password policy definitions

Hi Michael,

Just to be sure about the whole packet, I will build it from source,
so I will really enjoy if you can check the configure command before
compiling it

 ./configure  --program-prefix=/usr/local/openldap
--enable-modules
--enable-backends
--enable-overlays
--disable-ipv6
--enable-crypt
--enable-ldap
--enable-constraint
--with-cyrus-sasl
--with-tls

Any comment about it ?

2008/4/28 Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com>:
> Gustavo Mendes de Carvalho wrote:
>

> > line 84 (overlay /usr/lib/openldap2.4/ppolicy)
> >

>  If the overlay was built as dynamically loadlable module you should find a
> file ppolicy.la in directory /usr/lib/openldap2.4 (or whereever overlay
> modules were installed). But it can also be statically built into slapd
> executable. Then just leave out the 'moduleload' statement in slapd.conf.
> Maybe you should ask the guy providing this particular RPM packages.
>
>  Ciao, Michael.

---
Gustavo Mendes de Carvalho
e-mail: gmcarvalho@gmail.com