Re: alias problem - report status code 80 - internal error?]

Yan Falken wrote:
I'm using bdb backend as a recommended one - have no ldbm modules here -
in debian there is no ldbm support.
ldbm being present or not being present has absolutely nothing to do with
your issue.
I mentioned that because of this post (and several others I found on the
forums):

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200211/msg00457.html

where's explicitly stated that aliases are supported just under LDBM
backend - so sorry for confusion - I'm newbie in this area.

That was true 5 or 6 years ago. Not since OpenLDAP 2.2 though.

--
  -- Howard Chu