Re: alias problem - report status code 80 - internal error?

--On Monday, March 10, 2008 3:33 PM +0100 Yan Falken <seahawk@volny.cz> wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to use alias somehow but facing some internal problem and
don't know how to fix them. Situation:

	ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
		additional info: no structuralObjectClass operational attribute

This error is clearly reporting the problem.

So - any advice where may be the problem?

All entries must have a structural objectClass. Pick one.

I'm using bdb backend as a recommended one - have no ldbm modules here -
in debian there is no ldbm support.

ldbm being present or not being present has absolutely nothing to do with your issue.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc