Re: password-hashing scheme

Vinh.CTR.Hoang@faa.gov skrev, on 01-02-2008 21:10:

Ok I've turned on logging to 312 for slapd and tried to login using a test user. Now for both the
username and password prompts I see activity in slapd log, but when I get the ldap password
prompt I see no activity. Should I see activity in the log when the ldap client tried to authenticate

It's most likely that your ACLs are prohibiting whoever it is that's trying to bind (could be the user, could be anonymous, rootdn can always read everything) from accessing the password.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw
Email: tonni at hetnet dot nl