RE: Need a multi-client schema

Um, no. If you study that page closely, you see that the author is
merely showing how to put a set of Evolution contacts and a *separate*
set of Outlook contacts into the same LDAP address book. There is no
mention of combining the data, or of propagating changes from one set to
the other. Specifically, there is no mention of a schema for Outlook (he
does include the evolutionperson.schema in slapd.conf, but without any
other mention of it). Whether the scripts to convert CSV and vCard
formats to LDIF actually do attribute/schema remapping as well is a moot
point, as both the links are broken.

Thanks anyway. It does at least confirm for me that Evolution reads its
schema from an external file, so it should be easy enough to edit that.

CC

This e-mail may contain information which is confidential, legally privileged and/or copyright protected. This e-mail is intended for the addressee only. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer