TLS Replication on Ubuntu 9.04

Hi,

I have configured Multi Master replication on top of that I have configured starttls replication. Intially when I configured and restarted the Slave Open LDAP server, the replication worked fine only for the first time. After that I am getting the below error in the log message

slapd[6602]: slap_client_connect: URI=ldap://*****/ DN="cn=admin,dc=**,dc=**,dc=**” ldap_sasl_bind_s failed (49)

When I try to do the ldapsearch using –ZZ it fails. Previously without replication configured as a standalone the ldapsearch was working fine with –ZZ and also with ldaps

Now after replication configured, I get the below error.

ldapsearch -LLL -x -W -D 'cn=admin,dc=**,dc=**,dc=**' -H ldap://<ldapURL> -ZZ '(uid=john)'

Enter LDAP Password:

ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

Any help with this regard will be great help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anjan

www.wipro.com