ldapmodify and authentication

I am new to the ldapmodify tool and I am attempting to import a .ldif file to change some schema attributes.

The problem is that when I run the ldapmodify tool I am receiving the following error:

jason@valhalla ~/scripts $ ldapmodify -f .UID2SID/modify-06.20.2008-mclame.ldif -h domain -D Administrator -w password
SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Local error (-2)
        additional info: SASL(-1): generic failure: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information (No credentials cache found)

Can I disable this GSSAPI authentication or is this something I need to configure or use kinit to obtain? Thanks.