Re: API for assertion control

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

function. Please provide a patch using the ITS (or commit it, if you feel comfortable with it). If you feel uncomfortable, just submit a feature request with the ITS.

I have prepared an implementation of this feature.

Great.

If you like, I can commit it, unless you're already preparing one.

Since I'm not a C programmer I can't really provide bigger patches.

Probably, an ITS with the feature request would be appropriate
anyway.

Filed ITS#5560.

Well, probably for python-ldap I'd just need to use ldap_pvt_put_filter() and ber_flatten2().

Ciao, Michael.