Re: syncrepl with filter question

Thanks everyone for your quick replies. I will build a minimal testing
environment and then try out the patch provided by Mr. Masarati.

While there are "-d trace,acl,sync" logs at this point (i.e. I'm not
just randomly guessing), they were generated using a copy of our
production configuration and are much too voluminous to put on the list.
Testing that patch should produce more readable output.

Ralph

--
Ralph Rößner
CAPCom AG < http://www.capcom.de >

Vorstand: Luc Neumann (Vorsitzender)
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Prof. Dr.-Ing. José L. Encarnação
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Darmstadt, Registergericht: Darmstadt HRB 8090