Re: program segfaults on ldap_get_values/ldap_get_values_len

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 09:27:37AM +0100, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

> that entry was not obtained from the appropriate calls to the API.  It
> should be the result of calling ldap_first_entry() or ldap_next_entry()
> applied to the LDAPMessage pointer resulting from ldap_result() or
> ldap_search*_s().

See my previous reply for what exactly I've done to get to this point.

> Please look at clients/tools/ldapsearch.c and related
> files for a thorough example.

Ugh, that code is horribly complicated and all I want to do is something
simple. ;)  I've been through it, which is how I've gotten to where I am
now, but I'm wondering if there are better, simpler examples out there
to work from?

Thanks!

-brian
--
"Perl can be fast and elegant as much as J2EE can be fast and elegant.
In the hands of a skilled artisan, it can and does happen; it's just