Upgrading blues

Am currently running openldap-2.3.35 against BerkeleyDB version 4.5.20. Saw that there are now the stable openLDAP version 2.3.39  and also the Berkeley DB version 4.6.21.

I used openLDAP to power my qmail-ldap and wonder if I really need to upgrade at all. If the answer is yes, then with openLDAP version 2.3.39, would it be recommended to go for the latest Berkeley DB's version of should I stay with my current 4.5.20 ? I have read (was it this list?) somewhere that there were some incompatibilities issues between some version of openLDAP and Berkeley DB.

Please advise and thank you in advance.

--
roger

Sign Up for free Email at http://ureg.home.net.my/