Re: LDAP Client & Server with Kerberos

 ldapsearch with debugging enabled and see what it's doing :-

[root@localhost tools]# ./ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI  -d  1
ldap_create
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: user selected: GSSAPI
ldap_int_sasl_bind: GSSAPI
ldap_new_connection 1 1 0
ldap_int_open_connection
ldap_connect_to_host: TCP 127.0.0.1:389
ldap_new_socket: 3
ldap_prepare_socket: 3
ldap_connect_to_host: Trying 127.0.0.1:389
ldap_connect_timeout: fd: 3 tm: -1 async: 0
ldap_int_sasl_open: host=localhost.localdomain
ldap_perror
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Unknown authentication method (-6)
        additional info: SASL(-4): no mechanism available: No worthy mechs found

It seems that LDAP server has not  GSSAPI available.

So how can we add GSSAPI  support in LDAP server for making it work??

Thanks,
Sanjay