RE: Syncrepl and proxyAgent password expiration

Something is clearly feeding

ppolicy_bind: Entry cn=proxyAgent,ou=Profile,dc=eagleaccess,dc=com

to your server. If you're looking to deprecate that and make a new DN starting "uid=proxyAgent", you're going to have to change everything that has the old one.