Re: I need get random entries

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 23:50:36 -0400, Elier Delgado wrote

I do not understand what you mean with the last restriction Opensss could provides you random byte string Here the doc for a command form http://www.openssl.org/docs/apps/rand.html# A C language interface also exists I am not aware of a php interface Best regards Dominique LOHEZ