Re: Hardcoded libraries in Openldap binaries on AIX

On 6/8/07, Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu> wrote:
Martin Horak <horak.martin@gmail.com> writes:

> I have a problem with compiling openldap suite on AIX. I feel it has
> certainly trivial solution, but I'm not so skilled in C development, so I
> can't solve it.

> After compiling, all binaries have hardcoded library dependencies:

This is why libtool in some platforms relinks the binaries after
installation.  Did you run make install?

--
Russ Allbery (rra@stanford.edu)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

Yes, I did, it does some relinking, but installed binaries have the same dependencies though. :-(

Martin