Re: Searching for entryUUIDs broken?

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
> Peter Mogensen writes:
>> ldapsearch -h localhost -x -W -D 'cn=admin,dc=abook,dc=example,dc=com'
>> -b 'uid=user1,o=NA,dc=abook,dc=example,dc=com'
>> 'entryuuid=ef881802-496c-102b-9655-97b172d5724c' entryUUID
>>
>> The after a slapd restart I try the same, but now only some of the
>> entries will show up as a result.
>
> If you edited slapd.conf to include 'index entryUUID', take down
> slapd, run slapindex and start it again.

No... that's not it.
I have an 'index entryUUID eq', but I've had it all the time.
runing slapindex doesn't change anything.
Only some of the entries can be looked you by entryUUID and I can't seem
to see a pattern which. The syslog output seems the same, but some
entryUUID searches just return empty result set.

Peter