Re: Krb5 TGT location question

--On Friday, September 22, 2006 2:01 PM -0400 Jeremiah Martell <inlovewithgod@gmail.com> wrote:

Here's the problem I'm seeing.

I used to tell my Kerberos library to use the default location to
store my TGT (which was /tmp/krb5cc_0). But now that I tell the
Kerberos library to store it in another location, the bind doesn't
work.

I get the following:
GSSAPI Error: Miscellaneous failure (see text) (open(/tmp/krb5cc_0):
No such file or directory)

So I'm not sure if I need to tell openldap something different? Or if
I need to set an environmental variable to something different? Or...

This problem is not an issue with OpenLDAP software, therefore you should take it to a more appropriate list (like a list related to Kerberos discussions). Of course, I already told you the environment variable you likely need to set in my previous email.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer