openLDAP availability (infinitessimally OT)

Hello!

I'm looking into using openLDAP in an application together with perl. My
concern, however, is that few systems may fulfill the prerequisites and
that this strategy will turn out to be a hassle for the users.

Almost any distribution of Linux contain some openldap package, but which
also include back-perl?

Which distros include pproxy?
Which distros have module support (I guess that this would enable one to
make a package with the extra modules)?

If people feel like checking their own distro they can send the info to me
(if its just info on your own distro, please spare the list) and if I get
more than a handful answers, I will summarize it in a new post to the
list.

Johan Jönemo