Re: Error with ldbm

--On Thursday, April 20, 2006 2:16 PM +0200 "Chechu ." <chechuironman@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hey??
I'm trying to make my final proyect for finish the university. I'm
installin a server with a PDC (openldap+samba-tng...)and I found an
error, everything works like in the howtos i reading but when i try to
add an entry in the "base" i get an error, i use the next command:

Why would you use LDBM? You should be using BDB or HDB. LDBM is a very problematic backend, and will be removed from OpenLDAP 2.4 and later.

In the meantime, I'd look at the "tests" area and see what the logs show as to why it failed.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITS/Shared Application Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html