Re: java API for openldap

Brandon McCombs wrote:
What is the official or even unofficial java API for openldap? I've tried the nstcape API and openldap isn't returning all the information I'm requesting but other directories work okay with it. Is the novell API okay to use?

In my experience, the Novell JLDAP API works quite well with OpenLDAP (and other directory implementations). JLDAP is made available as an open source effort via the OpenLDAP project. If there are specific problems you encounter with JLDAP, discussion is considered germane on this list. If the problem is between JLDAP and OpenLDAP servers, doubly so.

Jon Roberts
www.mentata.com