Re: assert fail after delete syncreplica info

William wrote:
hi,all

After sync replica configed OK, I deleted
'olcSyncrepl' attributes in config database
on consumer. Then after send a query, consumer
crashed:

slapd: daemon.c:1358: slap_listener: Assertion `((slap_daemon.sd_index[(s)]) == -1)' failed.

is there anything wrong ? thanks in advance.
Crashes and assert failures are always a sign that something is wrong and a regular bug report should be submitted to the ITS. In this case I've submitted the ITS already (#4401) and this is now fixed in HEAD.

--
 -- Howard Chu