Re: Slurpd causes kernel panic due to huge replog file?

I've run replog files for a pretty long time and never seen slurpd
grow very much in memory usage while it processed it.  Your kernel
panic is obviously a linux problem and it seems odd that a  2.6 kernel
would be running on a filesystem with a 2gb limit.  However, it should
be pretty easy to just engineer a fake replog file to see if you can
reproduce the problem while tracing/debugging slurpd.