SyncRepl Problems

So I have a 2.3 setup with a provider that is the main RW copy of the ldap and then 2 consumer RO copies. We are a Kerberos5 shop so we use GSSAPI/SASL for the SyncRepl connection. The first time I sync it will work fine, or if I stop and restart slapd it will work. But after a period of time which I don't know what is yet, it will no longer continue SyncRepling. I have seen the idea about the retry option, which I have in use but that does not seem to solve the problem.

This is an up to date 2.3.11 install on all 3 (provider and consumers).

Are other people seeing any issues with GSSAPI and SyncRepl?

#### consumer slapd.conf
Syncrepl rid=101
provider=ldaps://galatea.umiacs.umd.edu
interval=00:00:05:00
type=refreshAndPersist
updatedn="cn=slave,dc=umiacs,dc=umd,dc=edu"
retry=5,+
bindmethod=sasl
saslmech=GSSAPI
binddn="uid=host/ldap1.umiacs.umd.edu,cn=umiacs.umd.edu,cn=gssapi,cn=auth"

--
---
Derek T. Yarnell