Re: chain + rebind-as-user

Pierangelo,

Thank you for reply.

In fact I'm already using 2.3 actively, with bdb/hdb backends, I've
reported a bug here, and so on; that example wasn't taken from
production configs, just typed in by hand. "ldbm" there was just a
matter of habit, due to my rich previous experience with 2.2 :)

I supposed that configuration with chaining to be a kind of temporary
solution for the problem discussed here:
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200509/msg00054.html

I've started investigating this (inefficient) way because the "right
one" did not work; please see my message below (Backglue + global rwm
hang).

Thank you!
Dimitri