Re: MD5 password issue

Hello Quanah,
  Thanks a lot for you answer it looks very interesting and I'm happy to know
that I'm not doing something wrong.
  Can you explain me a little bit more how do you decode the string?. I just
install mimedecode in my Debian box.
   I have the string c81e728d9d4c2f636f067f89cc14862c how do you translate it
to e01ENX1jODFlNzI4ZDlkNGMyZjYzNmYwNjdmODljYzE0ODYyYw==  ??
  Or viceversa (however it's less important), having the string
e01ENX1jODFlNzI4ZDlkNGMyZjYzNmYwNjdmODljYzE0ODYyYw== how do you convert it
to: c81e728d9d4c2f636f067f89cc14862c

Thanks,

Alejandro,-