Re: Sync Replication searchbase muset be a suffix of a db?

> Things go smooth if the searchBase in the consumer is equal to the suffix
> (but subtree deletion fails because of ITS#3385, fixed in HEAD.

On a related note: if using refreshOnly, context suffix deletion at the
producer side results in no deletion at the consumer's side.  I guess that
when refreshing after deletion at the provider side, the consumer is
supposed to get noSuchObject, which results in no further action.  Is this
intended, or should the consumer decide to commit suicide as soon as it
gets noSuchObject from the provider?

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati