Re: Using "keytool" to create security certificates for OpenLDAP

Safdar Kureishy wrote:
This seems to happen intermittently
for different calls to bind() - it then hangs. Is this a known problem
with JLDAP and SSL?

Not that I know of, have observed, or see in ITS. You don't say what the certain number is, but the theoretical limit should be very high depending on the system resources. I'd crank up your OpenLDAP logs and see what's happening in detail. I recommend posting all the relevant log output in your message if you want assistance.

Jon Roberts
www.mentata.com

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:15:47 -0800, Safdar Kureishy