Re: Separate sets of accounts in ldap

This thread appears more appropriately discussed in a forum
specific to the 'account' applications you are using (or
intend to use), or possibly a general LDAP list.  That is,
in the nature of your questions, it seems that answers would
be the same if you were to replace 'openldap' with 'ldap' in
your post.  See the charter, as well as the FAQ for
suggestions on more appropriate lists.

Kurt