Redo slurpd actions [auf Viren überprüft]

Hi!

What are the most expedient things to do, when a OL slave server has to recovered in a disaster recovery case?
I.e.
If I have a recurrent (every day, every hour...) slapcat backup of my slave-data and a replog file on my master. Then there is a disaster and the last backup is recovered. Replication between backup and disaster worked correctly.

How can I use the replog-file to redo the missing replication beginning from the time of the last slave backup?
As far as I tested, slurpd (even one shot mode) does not redo replication with the replog-file as it is.

What other methods can be used to recover the slave? (Ftp-ing a file from another server, is not what i intend.)

Hans