Compiling BerkeleyDB 4.3.27 against OpenLDAP 2.2.23 statically

Hi,

I'm kind of new in OpenLDAP software compiling and general linux compiling.

Can anyone tell me how to compile OpenLDAP 2.2.23 with BerkeleyDB libraries statically,

so I don't have to install BerkeleyDB software on the machine where I want to install my OpenLDAP deployment (distribution).

I'd simply like to build a OpenLDAP package on one machine (with DB libraries), and install it on another machine without

taking care of compiling BerkeleyDB on this machine.

I'm using BDB database.

Thanks for the answers !

BR,

Domen