Re: Fwd: Connection to ldap server failed

When I run ldapsearch -x -LL, it only returns version
but no entries.

e.g.:
$ ldapsearch -x -b 'dc=example,dc=or' -LL
'(cn=Administrator)'
  version: 1

or:
$ ldapsearch -x -b 'dc=example,dc=or' -L
'(cn=Administrator)'
  version: 1

  #
  # LDAPv3
  # base <dc=example,dc=org> with scope sub
  # filter: (cn=Administrator)
  # requesting: ALL
  #

  #search result