Re: Back-monitor usage - no attribute data

--On Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:05 AM -0600 "Fortin, John {PBG}" <John.Fortin@pepsi.com> wrote:

I'm stumped... We want to use back-monitor to get some usage data for OpenLDAP 2.2.23 (with transaction patches). The monitor backend seems to be working except that I get no useful data. I get entries like the following:

ldapsearch -x -D "cn=XXXXXXX,dc=pbg,dc-com" -b "cn=monitor" -s sub  -H
ldap:/// -W

with 2.2, the attributes of back-monitor are operational. You must add a + sign to see the contents.

You may want to look at the ldapmon script on my site:

<http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/monitoring.html>

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html