Re: restrict ldapsearch to manager

* Omar Al-Tabari <otabari@batelco.jo> [050317 14:38]:
> what i want, i dont want anyone to search my tree, and only those with
> the correct certificate are allowed to do so, or if i can restrict the
> search even more that would be better.
> is there a way to do it?
> thank you in advance.

OpenLDAP has very fine tunable ACLs. Read the the manpage
"slapd.access"

In you submitted configuration file, there are already some ACLs, but
the last one grants read-Access for everybody, including anonymous, you
should start there.

--
Wurstsonderpostenladen
-----------------> JabberID grafzahl@jabber.fsinf.de <------------------