Re: userpassword permissions

Jon Roberts wrote:

Matthew J. Smith wrote:

I think "attr=userPassword" would be a search filter.
"attrs=userPassword" would be an attribute list.  Try adding the 's',
and maybe that'll work,

I tried it, and that didn't solve anything. I do note that the attr variation is undocumented in slapd.access if it is indeed valid, though.

"attr="/"attrs=" should be the same. Other variations, like "attribute=" are not allowed and raise an error. There should be no chance of using it as a filter because the "filter=" prefix is required.

p.