Training

Does anyone know where we can buy training in OpenLDAP?  What we are
looking for, now we have a very basic installation working, is how to
tune it, add ssh keys, maybe mime certificates, etc., start using groups
or other methods to control access to hosts, services, networks, etc.

Since we're based in Sweden, locations in Sweden, then Europe and
finally the New World are of interest in descending order.

TIA

//James