RE: Constraint violation in Replication setup.

--On Monday, March 07, 2005 12:00 PM -0500 Reinhard Nappert <rnappert@juniper.net> wrote:

Hi, again

It looks like the place where you put the replication definition is
quite important. After I placed them before the index definition
section, it worked. I also noticed that the "database monitor" directive
must be placed after the replication definition section.

Well, you are configuring a new database when you specify "database monitor", so that makes sense to me. ;)

Remeber database definitions are sequential, so if you do database monitor, and then a bunch of replica statements, you are essentially trying to define replication for the monitor database, which is not likely to work.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer