Re: Acls in OpenLDAP

That's pretty much correct for now. It will soon change in 2.3.

Owen DeLong wrote:

I believe you need to use ACI and not ACL.  ACI are a newer feature and
are not well documented yet, but, ACI allows you to use the LDAP database
to specify the equivalent functionality of ACL (which are hard-coded
into slapd.conf).

Owen