From: Abdul Basit [mailto:abasit@basit.cc]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 9:56 AM
To: Tay, Gary
Cc: openldap-software@openldap.org
Subject: RE: ignore server cert verification.

Hello,

infact i did that.

    int i = ldap_set_option(NULL,LDAP_OPT_X_TLS_REQUIRE_CERT,"never");

    printf("i = %d\n", i);

[abasit@client ldap_ssl_client]$ ./ldap_ssl_client
i = -1
simple bind:: Can't contact LDAP server (-1)
         additional info: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
[abasit@client ldap_ssl_client]$ vi ldap_ssl_client.c

its returning -1 :(...

thanks
basit