From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Abdul Basit
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 7:25 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: ignore server cert verification.

Hello,

 my slapd is using a test certificate from verisign, and is not
available
in trusted CA file that the client is using, therefore i am getting this
inside my client code.

SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

 Can anyone please tell me how can i ignore server cert verification?

Thanks
Basit